Do you need the Best Dog
Obedience Training in Staunton, VA ?
Call 24/7: 540-932-0357 OR Request a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
Auburn Leach is a certified professional dog trainer in Staunton, VA, area who has trained thousands of dogs and their guardians.
He is a renowned trainer who graduated with honors from the United States K9 Academy, an internationally recognized, award-winning institution.
At Auburn Leach K9 Solutions, we work extensively with pets and their owners. Do you want the best Dog Trainers in Staunton VA for a happy relationship with your dog near you in Staunton Virginia ? Are you worried about your K9’dog’s behavior ?
K9 Solutions’ dog obedience training in Staunton, VA, near you, focuses on the “praise” method, using verbal hand and leash commands. We do not use food rewards or fear tactics! We also work with people in Staunton VA, ensuring that you and your family will be personally instructed on how to handle your newly trained dog in Staunton and how to reinforce good behavior patterns.
Auburn and his dog trainers in Staunton and the entire staff are knowledgeable and experienced with all dog breed varieties and come highly recommended by veterinarians in Staunton, VA, and other pet professionals. We will love and care for your dog as one of our own! We look forward to speaking with you and getting started ! Call today, as enrollment is limited !
Staunton’s VA Vet-Recommended Dog Trainer near you:
“Call now to get the Best, Any Breed, Obedience Dog Training in Staunton VA.” K9 Solutions dog obedience training offers in-home dog training sessions in Staunton, VA, giving the pet owner and Dog the personal attention they deserve.
K9 Solutions offers dog obedience training In the following areas:
Dog Obedience Training is available in Staunton VA, Dog Training in Staunton VA, dog obedience training Staunton VA, dog obedience training Staunton VA, dog obedience training New Port News VA, dog obedience training Staunton VA, dog obedience training Staunton, dog obedience training Staunton, and dog obedience training in Staunton VA.
Virginia is for Dog Lovers
K9 Solutions offers dog training in the Staunton and Staunton areas. We also provide dog training in the Staunton VA area and Staunton. We provide training in the entire Shenandoah Valley, including Staunton, Staunton, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Winchester.
We Support Our Troops
If you are a PFC at Fort Lee, a chopper pilot at Oceana Naval Air Station, a Colonel at the Pentagon, are just back from Afghanistan, or anything in between, we appreciate you and your service to this great nation we live in. We offer discounts to all military individuals and families. Call today so we can help you with your dog training needs.
Trusted by the One’s You Trust
Whether you are a DC Police Officer, Park Ranger working the Skyline Drive, a US Marshall, or a State Trooper, we support you and your dedication of service ! Call today for your law enforcement discount.
K9 Solutions dog obedience training offers The Best Obedience Dog Training Services Staunton, VA
1) K9 Solutions offers Advanced & Beginning Dog Obedience Training Classes in Staunton VA
2) K9 Solutions offers Dog Behavior Training in Staunton VA for Problem Solving Education – Chewing, Barking, Digging, Bolting, Jumping up, Destruction, etc.
3) K9 Solutions offers Puppy Training in Staunton VA & Education – How to Pick the Right Puppy for You, Puppy Training in Staunton VA starting at 8 Weeks Old, Housebreaking, Socialization
4) K9 Solutions offers Dog Training with Children in Staunton & Dog Interactions – Understanding the Family Dog Pack, Dog Herding Behavior, Dog Tolerance with Children.
5) K9 Solutions offers Dog Aggression Issues – Biting, Dog Dominance, Dog Fighting Issues.
6) K9 Solutions offers Dog Desensitization Training – Dealing With Your Dog’s Fears of Certain: People, Items or Sounds.
How will you know it is time to start Training your dog in Staunton VA ?
Since graduating from the United States K9 Academy in Waterbury, Connecticut, in 1996, under the strict supervision of James Salva and Richard Conners, Auburn has become a well-known expert in the dog obedience and protection field. He will work with aggressive dogs no one else will touch. He uses love and praise rewards to turn your dog into a well-trained, responsive family member. I will work out a positive behavior-based training program that is just right for you, your dog, and your lifestyle.
Does your dog in Staunton VA:
1) Do your Dogs in Staunton Make too much Noise/Barking?
2) Do your Dogs in Staunton, Chew & Destroy things?
3) Do your dogs in Staunton Poop/Potty in your house?
4) Are your dogs in Staunton Digging holes in your yard?
5) Are your dogs in Staunton Jumping, & Nervous?
6) Are your dogs in Staunton Not listening or obeying you?
7) Do your dogs in Staunton always Pulls-on the leash ?
Auburn Leach K9 Solutions specializes in the Staunton VA Dog training of bully breeds.
As with all other kinds, bullies respond best to consistent, positive Staunton dog training methods that use praise and positive reinforcement. The term “Bully Breed” can either refer to dog breeds in Staunton that came from Bulldog ancestry or the Dog breeds that, because of their size, strength or temperament, pose the most challenge to their owners in Staunton. The image of the Pit Bull in Staunton as a predominantly vicious and aggressive dog breed is an example of misunderstandings that can taint an entire kind of dog in Staunton. More often than not, it isn’t the breed at fault, but the environment in which the dog in Staunton has been raised and improper training (or lack of training).
As the photos above represent, bully dog breeds in Staunton, VA, who are often large, stout, athletic, and muscular dogs in Staunton. They are generally working dogs, originally bred for herding in Staunton, guarding, hunting, or even battle. Their energy, desire to work, and intelligence may play a part in some of the stubbornness and strong-headedness that some can be known for. Dogs that hail from bully breeds do best with dominant owners who are not afraid to demand obedience and set boundaries, are consistent in their training methods and can maintain firm control in any situation.
Given their size, strength, and the fact that many in the bully breeds make natural guard dogs, it is especially important that they be well trained and socialized at an early age. If you’ve adopted an older dog, be assured that any dog at any age can go through training and learn new, positive behaviors that will make him or her a better pet and well-mannered family member and citizen.
Bully Dog breeds in Staunton VA may include:
1) Alaskan Malamute in Staunton VA
2) Argentina Dogo in Staunton VA
3) Boxers in Staunton VA
4) Bull Dogs in Staunton VA
5) Cane Corso in Staunton VA
6) Chocolate Labrador (some) in Staunton VA
7) Chow Chow in Staunton VA
8) Dalmatians in Staunton VA
9) Doberman Pinschers in Staunton VA
10) Huskies in Staunton VA
11) German Shepherds in Staunton VA
12) Mastiff in Staunton VA
13) Pit Bulls in Staunton VA
14) Rottweilers in Staunton VA
15) Presa Canario in Staunton VA
Not All Dog Breeds in Staunton VA Are The Same – Why Should Their Obedience Pet Dog Training Be ?
Give Your Dog the Specific Training He or She Needs if Your Staunton VA dog’s behavior causes you to:
1) Do your Dogs in Staunton VA make it hard to have people over?
2) Do you avoid or Not like walking your doga in Staunton VA?
3) Are You Not letting your dog in Staunton VA off the leash?
Staunton VA Dog Training Care Tips for You
1) Be a respectful dog owner in Staunton VA, and keep your dog in Staunton VA on a leash. A lot of people in Staunton VA are afraid of dogs, and seeing a dog in Staunton VA off-leash can cause real fear for people. You may feel your dog in Staunton VA is well behaved, but that other person does not know it or want to know.
2) A calmer dog in Staunton VA is a Dog that is exercised. Always make sure your dog in Staunton VA is getting the daily recommended amount of exercise for its doggy breed.
3) Exercise your dogs in Staunton VA and play with your dogs. Be sure to end your Staunton VA dog training session with a positive result from your dog in VA. Never stop your puppy /dog training in Staunton VA courses if frustrated or angry. Your Staunton VA Dogs depend on the foundations. Lack of routine causes anxiety. Try your best to keep your dogs in Staunton VA in a daily routine, including; feeding times, walk times, bedtime, and personal time with you.
4) Make sure your dogs in Staunton VA has his or her own personal space in your Staunton VA home. Whether it is a doggy bed or doggy blanket, allow your dog’s in Staunton Virginia to have “his place” to go to when he wants to be left alone. This is especially important if kids are in the Staunton VA home.
5) Always pick up your Staunton VA’s dog’s waste in public areas. Putting your Staunton’s VA dog’s waste in a plastic bag will help it will last a lot longer on this earth than you or your dog. Make an effort to use compostable bags.
6) Dogs in Staunton VA that stay at home alone during your day can tend to become bored. This can lead to mischief and destruction of your personal property in Staunton VA. Take the time to leave some things for your dog in Staunton VA to do while you are gone. Bones stuffed with peanut butter, and puzzle treat toys can keep your dog in Staunton VA busy while you are away.
7) You are what you eat, and so is your dog. Just as we need to be careful to avoid unhealthy foods, the same is true for your dog. Feed your dog a portion of healthy dog food. This will cut down on your pet’s waste and help your dog in Staunton VA live a healthy life.
8) Dogs need their teeth brushed just like we do. Dental care for dogs in Staunton VA is a necessary part of dog care. Take the time to clean your dog’s teeth every week.
9) Topical flea remedies can put undue stress on your Staunton’s VA dog’s immune system. Garlic powder & Brewers yeast and supplements are a natural alternative to keep fleas off your dogs in Staunton.
Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions in Staunton, VA
Q: Why should I get the best obedience training for my dog in Staunton, VA ?
A: A well-behaved dog in Staunton VA is excellent for you and others to have in your homes in Staunton VA. You should get the best dog trainers in Staunton VA to help you be in control of your dogs. When you cannot handle your VA dog’s behavior and need the best obedience dog training classes near you for Staunton VA because you and your dog both feel anxiety and stress. If you think your dog’s behavior is bothering you, your family, and your dog needs the best dog trainers in Staunton VA. We can help.
Q: Why would I want to have private canine dog training in Staunton, VA ?
A: At, k9 Obedience Indoor & Outdoor Dog Training in Staunton VA, we will customize dog training in Staunton VA for your dogs to fit his or her needs and yours to help you understand your dog’s temperament and breed characteristics. Our Best Obedience Puppy and dog training program in Staunton VA will be tailored, so that is just right for you, your dog, and your lifestyle. All of this is done in the privacy of your own home in Staunton VA without the distractions of other VA dogs and owners, such as in a class environment. My attention is given solely to you and your dog, not divided amongst many.
Q: How much will The Best K9 obedience dog training cost me in Staunton, VA ?
A: Every dog training session in Staunton VA is unique. You may be looking for puppy training in Staunton VA, or Military Dog Training in Staunton VA, or Police Obedience Dog Training in Staunton VA, you may have a severe aggression issue on your hands. It could be you need help with basic dog training near Staunton VA or want advanced K9 Dog training in Staunton VA. Rates depend on location and behaviors to be tackled. Please contact me to receive a quote for your needs.
Q: Why not just take a Do it yourself dog training class in Staunton, VA ?
A: We will only be focusing on YOU and YOUR dog in Staunton VA Dog Classes, do not address your individual needs with your dog. They are very frustrating for your dogs and stressful for the majority of dog owners in Staunton VA. In private obedience dog training sessions in Staunton VA, We help solve all your questions about your dogs. You will gain much more knowledge and information about your dog’s specific needs in a much shorter period. We will only be focusing on YOU and YOUR dog in Staunton VA.
Q: Why choose Any Breed Training over another best dog trainer company in Staunton VA ?
A: All problem resolution begins with a personal, hands-on, one-to-one examination by owner Auburn Leach, a USDTA Registered Dog Trainer in Staunton VA with over 20 years of Professional, Certified Dog Training experience. After he has assessed your dog’s needs, Auburn will recommend the right Canine dog training program in Staunton VA for you. Once your dog’s training in Staunton VA is complete, you will be taught how to handle him or her correctly, reinforcing the Canine dog training methods. After you have learned to work your dog correctly, simple verbal commands given in the proper tone will be all that is necessary. Our goal is to leave you and your dog in a happy partnership of respectful friendship.
Akita, Alaskan, Malamute, American Bulldog, American Staffordshire, Terrier, Australian, Cattle Dog, Australian Shepherd Basenji Basset Hound Beagle Bernese Mountain Dog Bichon Frise Bloodhound Border Collie Border Terrier Boston Terrier Boxer Bullmastiff Bull Terrier Cairn Terrier Cane Corso Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Chesapeake Bay Retriever Chihuahua Chow Chow Cockapoo Cocker Spaniel Corgi Dachshund Dalmatian Doberman Pinscher English Bulldog French Bulldog German Shepherd German Shorthaired Pointer Goldendoodle Golden Retriever Great Dane Greyhound Havanese Irish Wolfhound Italian Greyhound Jack Russell Labradoodle Labrador Labrador Retriever Leonberger Lhasa Apso Maltese Mastiff Miniature Pinscher Miniature Schnauzer Newfoundland Papillon Pekingese Pomeranian Poodle Portuguese Water Dog Puggle Pug Rhodesian Ridgeback Rottweiler Samoyed Shar-Pei Sheltie Shiba Inu Shih Tzu Siberian Husky Springer Spaniel Staffordshire Bull Terrier Tibetan Mastiff Vizsla Weimaraner Westie Whippet Yorkiepoo Yorkshire Terrier.
Zipcodes we serve
VA Dog Trainers 23450 VA Dog Trainers 23451 VA Dog Trainers 23452 VA Dog Trainers Obedience Training Dogs 22601 Obedience Training Dogs 22604 Obedience Training Dogs 24001 Obedience Training Dogs 24002 Obedience Training Dogs 24003 Obedience Training Dogs 24004 Obedience Training Dogs 24005 Obedience Training Dogs 24006 Obedience Training Dogs 24007 Obedience Training Dogs 24008 Obedience Training Dogs 24009 24010 Obedience Training Dogs 24011 Obedience Training Dogs 24012 Obedience Training Dogs 24013 Obedience Training Dogs 24014 Obedience Training Dogs 24015 Obedience Training Dogs 24016 Obedience Training Dogs 24017 Obedience Training Dogs 24018 Obedience Training Dogs 24019 Obedience Training Dogs 24022 Obedience Training Dogs 24401 Obedience Training Dogs 24402 Obedience Training Dogs 22801 Obedience Training Dogs 24401 Obedience Training Dogs 24402 Obedience Training Dogs 22802 Obedience Training Dogs 22807 Obedience Training Dogs 24401 24402 Obedience Training Dogs 24450 Obedience Training Dogs 24023 Obedience Training Dogs 24024 Obedience Training Dogs 24025 Obedience Training Dogs 24026 Obedience Training Dogs 24027 24028 24029 24030 24031 24032 24033 24034 24035 24036 24037 24038 24040 24042 24043 24050 Obedience Training Dogs 23450 Obedience Training Dogs 23451 Obedience Training Dogs 23452 Obedience Training Dogs 23453 Obedience Training Dogs 23454 Obedience Training Dogs 23455 Obedience Training Dogs 23456 Obedience Training Dogs 23457 Obedience Training Dogs 23458 Obedience Training Dogs 23459 Obedience Training Dogs 23460 Obedience Training Dogs 23461 Obedience Training Dogs 23462 Obedience Training Dogs 23463 Obedience Training Dogs 23464 Obedience Training Dogs 23465 Obedience Training Dogs 23466 Obedience Training Dogs 23467 Obedience Training Dogs 23471 Obedience Training Dogs 23479 Obedience Training Dogs 23518 Obedience Training Dogs 23521 Obedience Training Dogs 23173 Obedience Training Dogs 23218 Obedience Training Dogs 23219 Obedience Training Dogs 23220 Obedience Training Dogs 23221 Obedience Training Dogs 23222 Obedience Training Dogs 23223 Obedience Training Dogs 23224 Obedience Training Dogs 23225 Obedience Training Dogs 23226.
Obedience Training Dogs 23227 Obedience Training Dogs 23230 Obedience Training Dogs 23231. Obedience Training Dogs 23232 Obedience Training Dogs 23234 Obedience Training Dogs 23235 Obedience Training Dogs 23241 Obedience Training Dogs 23249 Obedience Training Dogs 23260 Obedience Training Dogs 23261 Obedience Training Dogs 23269 Obedience Training Dogs 23274 Obedience Training Dogs 23276 Obedience Training Dogs 23278 Obedience Training Dogs 23279 Obedience Training Dogs 23282 Obedience Training Dogs 23284 Obedience Training Dogs 23285 Obedience Training Dogs 23286 Obedience Training Dogs 23289 Obedience Training Dogs 23290 Obedience Training Dogs 23291 Obedience Training Dogs 23292 Obedience Training Dogs 23293 Obedience Training Dogs 23295 Obedience Training Dogs 23298 Obedience Training Dogs 22901 Obedience Training Dogs 22902 Obedience Training Dogs 22903 Obedience Training Dogs 22905 Obedience Training Dogs 22906 Obedience Training Dogs 22907 Obedience Training Dogs 22908 Obedience Training Dogs 22910 Obedience Training Dogs 23324 Obedience Training Dogs 23455 Obedience Training Dogs 23501 Obedience Training Dogs 23502 Obedience Training Dogs 23503 Obedience Training Dogs 23504 Obedience Training Dogs 23505 Obedience Training Dogs 23506 Obedience Training Dogs 23507 Obedience Training Dogs 23508 Obedience Training Dogs 23509 Obedience Training Dogs 23510 Obedience Training Dogs 23511 Obedience Training Dogs 23513 Obedience Training Dogs 23514 Obedience Training Dogs 23515 Obedience Training Dogs 23517 Obedience Training Dogs 23518 Obedience Training Dogs 23519 Obedience Training Dogs 23520 Obedience Training Dogs 23523 Obedience Training Dogs 23529 Obedience Training Dogs 23541 Obedience Training Dogs 23551 Obedience Training Dogs 23601 Obedience Training Dogs 23602 Obedience Training Dogs 23603 Obedience Training Dogs 23604 Obedience Training Dogs 23605 Obedience Training Dogs 23606 Obedience Training Dogs 23607 Obedience Training Dogs 23608 Obedience Training Dogs 23609 Obedience Training Dogs 23612 Obedience Training Dogs 23628 Obedience Training Dogs 23661 Obedience Training Dogs 23294 Obedience Training Dogs 23832 Obedience Training Dogs 23058 Obedience Training Dogs 23059 Obedience Training Dogs 23060 Obedience Training Dogs 22980.
K9 Training Facility
1) Convenient to Interstates 81 and 64 in Augusta
2) Indoor & Outdoor Training Facilities
3) Offers Obedience, Therapy and Security & Protection programs
4) Open Year-Round, All Weather
5) Licensed Evaluator of The Foundation for Service Dog Support, Inc.
“Thank you, Auburn Leach, for all you did with my dogs!! It’s only been a day, and you have made such a difference!! I am so happy we found you!! I’ve been recommending you to everyone!! – I have nothing but good things to say about Auburn Leach. When I got my Rottweiler 13 years ago, I tried private in-home training sessions with a dog trainer and then went to organized training classes with an excellent trainer here in Staunton, VA, but I failed my dog, she is brilliant, but I failed her. I am from the same area of Virginia as Auburn, and my Dad was the one who found out about him, so I gave him a call, he was happy to take my Rottie for 2 weeks, which happened to coincide with a business trip for me, he even brought her back to Staunton for me when her training was complete. She came back to me a well-behaved puppy, she no longer jumped on me or anyone, she would sit and stay when commanded and was overall a much better behaved dog. I did not have her trained in protection, just basic obedience, without Auburn’s help, I am not sure how I would have been able to keep her, as I would not be a responsible owner if she was not adequately trained. I now have a boxer puppy. I will be contacting Auburn for additional training for her as well.”
“I just wanted to write a quick thank you and testimonial. Today I was biking up a rural
mountain with Ollie, and we turned a corner and came across a black bear cub the size of a large dog. Ollie ran right up to it and started to follow/chase when it turned towards the woods. I heard a massive crashing as the mother bear came flying out of the woods. I biked as fast as I could away from the two bears and yelled for Ollie to come. He came running up behind me and stuck by my side the rest of our way back to the car, even though I was sprinting the whole way. So thank you for training Ollie well enough that he knew to come when in an emergency situation. I really think his training saved his life, and maybe mine today! Thanks so much !”
“Auburn and his team are the best!!”
“Our Doberman is now not only a good companion, but totally obedient in all circumstances, even far from home.”
-Dr. H.S.F. Turner, Staunton