Auburn Leach is a certified professional dog trainer in Northern Virginia, VA, area who has trained thousands of dogs and their guardians.
He is a renowned trainer who graduated with honors from the United States K9 Academy, an internationally recognized, award-winning institution.
At Auburn Leach K9 Solutions, we work extensively with pets and their owners. Do you want the best Dog Trainers in Northern Virginia VA for a happy relationship with your dog near you in Northern Virginia Virginia ? Are you worried about your K9’dog’s behavior ?
K9 Solutions’ dog obedience training in Northern Virginia, VA, near you, focuses on the “praise” method, using verbal hand and leash commands. We do not use food rewards or fear tactics! We also work with people in Northern Virginia VA, ensuring that you and your family will be personally instructed on how to handle your newly trained dog in Northern Virginia and how to reinforce good behavior patterns.
Auburn and his dog trainers in Northern Virginia and the entire staff are knowledgeable and experienced with all dog breed varieties and come highly recommended by veterinarians in Northern Virginia, VA, and other pet professionals. We will love and care for your dog as one of our own! We look forward to speaking with you and getting started ! Call today, as enrollment is limited !
Northern Virginia’s VA Vet-Recommended Dog Trainer near you:
“Call now to get the Best, Any Breed, Obedience Dog Training in Northern Virginia VA.” K9 Solutions dog obedience training offers in-home dog training sessions in Northern Virginia, VA, giving the pet owner and Dog the personal attention they deserve.
K9 Solutions offers dog obedience training In the following areas:
Dog Obedience Training is available in Northern Virginia VA, Dog Training in Northern Virginia VA, dog obedience training Northern Virginia VA, dog obedience training Northern Virginia VA, dog obedience training New Port News VA, dog obedience training Northern Virginia VA, dog obedience training Northern Virginia, dog obedience training Northern Virginia, and dog obedience training in Northern Virginia VA.
Virginia is for Dog Lovers
K9 Solutions offers dog training in the Northern Virginia and Northern Virginia areas. We also provide dog training in the Northern Virginia VA area and Northern Virginia. We provide training in the entire Northern Virginia, including Northern Virginia, Northern Virginia, Northern Virginia, Northern Virginia, Northern Virginia, and Northern Virginia.
We Support Our Troops
If you are a PFC at Fort Lee, a chopper pilot at Oceana Naval Air Station, a Colonel at the Pentagon, are just back from Afghanistan, or anything in between, we appreciate you and your service to this great nation we live in. We offer discounts to all military individuals and families. Call today so we can help you with your dog training needs.
Trusted by the One’s You Trust
Whether you are a DC Police Officer, Park Ranger working the Skyline Drive, a US Marshall, or a State Trooper, we support you and your dedication of service ! Call today for your law enforcement discount.
K9 Solutions dog obedience training offers The Best Obedience Dog Training Services Northern Virginia, VA
1) K9 Solutions offers Advanced & Beginning Dog Obedience Training Classes in Northern Virginia VA
2) K9 Solutions offers Dog Behavior Training in Northern Virginia VA for Problem Solving Education – Chewing, Barking, Digging, Bolting, Jumping up, Destruction, etc.
3) K9 Solutions offers Puppy Training in Northern Virginia VA & Education – How to Pick the Right Puppy for You, Puppy Training in Northern Virginia VA starting at 8 Weeks Old, Housebreaking, Socialization
4) K9 Solutions offers Dog Training with Children in Northern Virginia & Dog Interactions – Understanding the Family Dog Pack, Dog Herding Behavior, Dog Tolerance with Children.
5) K9 Solutions offers Dog Aggression Issues – Biting, Dog Dominance, Dog Fighting Issues.
6) K9 Solutions offers Dog Desensitization Training – Dealing With Your Dog’s Fears of Certain: People, Items or Sounds.
How will you know it is time to start Training your dog in Northern Virginia VA ?
Since graduating from the United States K9 Academy in Waterbury, Connecticut, in 1996, under the strict supervision of James Salva and Richard Conners, Auburn has become a well-known expert in the dog obedience and protection field. He will work with aggressive dogs no one else will touch. He uses love and praise rewards to turn your dog into a well-trained, responsive family member. I will work out a positive behavior-based training program that is just right for you, your dog, and your lifestyle.
Does your dog in Northern Virginia VA:
1) Do your Dogs in Northern Virginia Make too much Noise/Barking?
2) Do your Dogs in Northern Virginia, Chew & Destroy things?
3) Do your dogs in Northern Virginia Poop/Potty in your house?
4) Are your dogs in Northern Virginia Digging holes in your yard?
5) Are your dogs in Northern Virginia Jumping, & Nervous?
6) Are your dogs in Northern Virginia Not listening or obeying you?
7) Do your dogs in Northern Virginia always Pulls-on the leash ?
Auburn Leach K9 Solutions specializes in the Northern Virginia VA Dog training of bully breeds.
As with all other kinds, bullies respond best to consistent, positive Northern Virginia dog training methods that use praise and positive reinforcement. The term “Bully Breed” can either refer to dog breeds in Northern Virginia that came from Bulldog ancestry or the Dog breeds that, because of their size, strength or temperament, pose the most challenge to their owners in Northern Virginia. The image of the Pit Bull in Northern Virginia as a predominantly vicious and aggressive dog breed is an example of misunderstandings that can taint an entire kind of dog in Northern Virginia. More often than not, it isn’t the breed at fault, but the environment in which the dog in Northern Virginia has been raised and improper training (or lack of training).
As the photos above represent, bully dog breeds in Northern Virginia, VA, who are often large, stout, athletic, and muscular dogs in Northern Virginia. They are generally working dogs, originally bred for herding in Northern Virginia, guarding, hunting, or even battle. Their energy, desire to work, and intelligence may play a part in some of the stubbornness and strong-headedness that some can be known for. Dogs that hail from bully breeds do best with dominant owners who are not afraid to demand obedience and set boundaries, are consistent in their training methods and can maintain firm control in any situation.
Given their size, strength, and the fact that many in the bully breeds make natural guard dogs, it is especially important that they be well trained and socialized at an early age. If you’ve adopted an older dog, be assured that any dog at any age can go through training and learn new, positive behaviors that will make him or her a better pet and well-mannered family member and citizen.
Bully Dog breeds in Northern Virginia VA may include:
1) Alaskan Malamute in Northern Virginia VA
2) Argentina Dogo in Northern Virginia VA
3) Boxers in Northern Virginia VA
4) Bull Dogs in Northern Virginia VA
5) Cane Corso in Northern Virginia VA
6) Chocolate Labrador (some) in Northern Virginia VA
7) Chow Chow in Northern Virginia VA
8) Dalmatians in Northern Virginia VA
9) Doberman Pinschers in Northern Virginia VA
10) Huskies in Northern Virginia VA
11) German Shepherds in Northern Virginia VA
12) Mastiff in Northern Virginia VA
13) Pit Bulls in Northern Virginia VA
14) Rottweilers in Northern Virginia VA
15) Presa Canario in Northern Virginia VA
Not All Dog Breeds in Northern Virginia VA Are The Same – Why Should Their Obedience Pet Dog Training Be ?
Give Your Dog the Specific Training He or She Needs if Your Northern Virginia VA dog’s behavior causes you to:
1) Do your Dogs in Northern Virginia VA make it hard to have people over?
2) Do you avoid or Not like walking your doga in Northern Virginia VA?
3) Are You Not letting your dog in Northern Virginia VA off the leash?
Northern Virginia VA Dog Training Care Tips for You
1) Be a respectful dog owner in Northern Virginia VA, and keep your dog in Northern Virginia VA on a leash. A lot of people in Northern Virginia VA are afraid of dogs, and seeing a dog in Northern Virginia VA off-leash can cause real fear for people. You may feel your dog in Northern Virginia VA is well behaved, but that other person does not know it or want to know.
2) A calmer dog in Northern Virginia VA is a Dog that is exercised. Always make sure your dog in Northern Virginia VA is getting the daily recommended amount of exercise for its doggy breed.
3) Exercise your dogs in Northern Virginia VA and play with your dogs. Be sure to end your Northern Virginia VA dog training session with a positive result from your dog in VA. Never stop your puppy /dog training in Northern Virginia VA courses if frustrated or angry. Your Northern Virginia VA Dogs depend on the foundations. Lack of routine causes anxiety. Try your best to keep your dogs in Northern Virginia VA in a daily routine, including; feeding times, walk times, bedtime, and personal time with you.
4) Make sure your dogs in Northern Virginia VA has his or her own personal space in your Northern Virginia VA home. Whether it is a doggy bed or doggy blanket, allow your dog’s in Northern Virginia Virginia to have “his place” to go to when he wants to be left alone. This is especially important if kids are in the Northern Virginia VA home.
5) Always pick up your Northern Virginia VA’s dog’s waste in public areas. Putting your Northern Virginia’s VA dog’s waste in a plastic bag will help it will last a lot longer on this earth than you or your dog. Make an effort to use compostable bags.
6) Dogs in Northern Virginia VA that stay at home alone during your day can tend to become bored. This can lead to mischief and destruction of your personal property in Northern Virginia VA. Take the time to leave some things for your dog in Northern Virginia VA to do while you are gone. Bones stuffed with peanut butter, and puzzle treat toys can keep your dog in Northern Virginia VA busy while you are away.
7) You are what you eat, and so is your dog. Just as we need to be careful to avoid unhealthy foods, the same is true for your dog. Feed your dog a portion of healthy dog food. This will cut down on your pet’s waste and help your dog in Northern Virginia VA live a healthy life.
8) Dogs need their teeth brushed just like we do. Dental care for dogs in Northern Virginia VA is a necessary part of dog care. Take the time to clean your dog’s teeth every week.
9) Topical flea remedies can put undue stress on your Northern Virginia’s VA dog’s immune system. Garlic powder & Brewers yeast and supplements are a natural alternative to keep fleas off your dogs in Northern Virginia.
Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions in Northern Virginia, VA
Q: Why should I get the best obedience training for my dog in Northern Virginia, VA ?
A: A well-behaved dog in Northern Virginia VA is excellent for you and others to have in your homes in Northern Virginia VA. You should get the best dog trainers in Northern Virginia VA to help you be in control of your dogs. When you cannot handle your VA dog’s behavior and need the best obedience dog training classes near you for Northern Virginia VA because you and your dog both feel anxiety and stress. If you think your dog’s behavior is bothering you, your family, and your dog needs the best dog trainers in Northern Virginia VA. We can help.
Q: Why would I want to have private canine dog training in Northern Virginia, VA ?
A: At, k9 Obedience Indoor & Outdoor Dog Training in Northern Virginia VA, we will customize dog training in Northern Virginia VA for your dogs to fit his or her needs and yours to help you understand your dog’s temperament and breed characteristics. Our Best Obedience Puppy and dog training program in Northern Virginia VA will be tailored, so that is just right for you, your dog, and your lifestyle. All of this is done in the privacy of your own home in Northern Virginia VA without the distractions of other VA dogs and owners, such as in a class environment. My attention is given solely to you and your dog, not divided amongst many.
Q: How much will The Best K9 obedience dog training cost me in Northern Virginia, VA ?
A: Every dog training session in Northern Virginia VA is unique. You may be looking for puppy training in Northern Virginia VA, or Military Dog Training in Northern Virginia VA, or Police Obedience Dog Training in Northern Virginia VA, you may have a severe aggression issue on your hands. It could be you need help with basic dog training near Northern Virginia VA or want advanced K9 Dog training in Northern Virginia VA. Rates depend on location and behaviors to be tackled. Please contact me to receive a quote for your needs.
Q: Why not just take a Do it yourself dog training class in Northern Virginia, VA ?
A: We will only be focusing on YOU and YOUR dog in Northern Virginia VA Dog Classes, do not address your individual needs with your dog. They are very frustrating for your dogs and stressful for the majority of dog owners in Northern Virginia VA. In private obedience dog training sessions in Northern Virginia VA, We help solve all your questions about your dogs. You will gain much more knowledge and information about your dog’s specific needs in a much shorter period. We will only be focusing on YOU and YOUR dog in Northern Virginia VA.
Q: Why choose Any Breed Training over another best dog trainer company in Northern Virginia VA ?
A: All problem resolution begins with a personal, hands-on, one-to-one examination by owner Auburn Leach, a USDTA Registered Dog Trainer in Northern Virginia VA with over 20 years of Professional, Certified Dog Training experience. After he has assessed your dog’s needs, Auburn will recommend the right Canine dog training program in Northern Virginia VA for you. Once your dog’s training in Northern Virginia VA is complete, you will be taught how to handle him or her correctly, reinforcing the Canine dog training methods. After you have learned to work your dog correctly, simple verbal commands given in the proper tone will be all that is necessary. Our goal is to leave you and your dog in a happy partnership of respectful friendship.
Akita, Alaskan, Malamute, American Bulldog, American Staffordshire, Terrier, Australian, Cattle Dog, Australian Shepherd Basenji Basset Hound Beagle Bernese Mountain Dog Bichon Frise Bloodhound Border Collie Border Terrier Boston Terrier Boxer Bullmastiff Bull Terrier Cairn Terrier Cane Corso Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Chesapeake Bay Retriever Chihuahua Chow Chow Cockapoo Cocker Spaniel Corgi Dachshund Dalmatian Doberman Pinscher English Bulldog French Bulldog German Shepherd German Shorthaired Pointer Goldendoodle Golden Retriever Great Dane Greyhound Havanese Irish Wolfhound Italian Greyhound Jack Russell Labradoodle Labrador Labrador Retriever Leonberger Lhasa Apso Maltese Mastiff Miniature Pinscher Miniature Schnauzer Newfoundland Papillon Pekingese Pomeranian Poodle Portuguese Water Dog Puggle Pug Rhodesian Ridgeback Rottweiler Samoyed Shar-Pei Sheltie Shiba Inu Shih Tzu Siberian Husky Springer Spaniel Staffordshire Bull Terrier Tibetan Mastiff Vizsla Weimaraner Westie Whippet Yorkiepoo Yorkshire Terrier.
Zipcodes we serve
VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23450 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23451 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23452 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23453 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23454 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23455 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23456 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23457 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23458 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23459 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23460 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23461 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23462 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23463 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23464 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23465 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23466 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23467 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23471 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23479 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23518 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23521 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23173 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23218 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23219 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23220 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23221 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23222 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23223 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23224 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23225 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23226 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23227 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23230 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23231 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23232 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23234 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23235 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23241 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23249 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23260 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23261 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23269 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23274 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23276 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23278 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23279 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23282 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23284 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23285 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23286 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23289 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23290 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23291 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23292 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23293 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23295 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23298 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22901 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22902 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22903 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22905 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22906 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22907 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22908 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22910.
VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23324 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23455 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23501 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23502 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23503 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23504 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23505 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23506 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23507 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23508 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23509 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23510 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23511 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23513 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23514 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23515 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23517 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23518 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23519 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23520 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23523 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23529 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23541 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23551 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23601 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23602 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23603 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23604 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23605 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23606 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23607 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23608 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23609 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23612 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23628 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23661 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23294 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23832 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23058 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23059 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 23060 VIRGINIA Dog Trainers 22980.
K9 Training Facility
1) Convenient to Interstates 81 and 64 in Augusta
2) Indoor & Outdoor Training Facilities
3) Offers Obedience, Therapy and Security & Protection programs
4) Open Year-Round, All Weather
5) Licensed Evaluator of The Foundation for Service Dog Support, Inc.
“Thank you, Auburn Leach, for all you did with my dogs!! It’s only been a day, and you have made such a difference!! I am so happy we found you!! I’ve been recommending you to everyone!! – I have nothing but good things to say about Auburn Leach. When I got my Rottweiler 13 years ago, I tried private in-home training sessions with a dog trainer and then went to organized training classes with an excellent trainer here in Northern Virginia, VA, but I failed my dog, she is brilliant, but I failed her. I am from the same area of Virginia as Auburn, and my Dad was the one who found out about him, so I gave him a call, he was happy to take my Rottie for 2 weeks, which happened to coincide with a business trip for me, he even brought her back to Northern Virginia for me when her training was complete. She came back to me a well-behaved puppy, she no longer jumped on me or anyone, she would sit and stay when commanded and was overall a much better behaved dog. I did not have her trained in protection, just basic obedience, without Auburn’s help, I am not sure how I would have been able to keep her, as I would not be a responsible owner if she was not adequately trained. I now have a boxer puppy. I will be contacting Auburn for additional training for her as well.”
“I just wanted to write a quick thank you and testimonial. Today I was biking up a rural mountain with Ollie, and we turned a corner and came across a black bear cub the size of a large dog. Ollie ran right up to it and started to follow/chase when it turned towards the woods. I heard a massive crashing as the mother bear came flying out of the woods. I biked as fast as I could away from the two bears and yelled for Ollie to come. He came running up behind me and stuck by my side the rest of our way back to the car, even though I was sprinting the whole way. So thank you for training Ollie well enough that he knew to come when in an emergency situation. I really think his training saved his life, and maybe mine today! Thanks so much !”
“Auburn and his team are the best!!”
“Our Doberman is now not only a good companion, but totally obedient in all circumstances, even far from home.”
-Dr. H.S.F. Turner, Northern Virginia